Let us follow our dear Lord Jesus as he travels the Way of the Cross. He is asking us to follow him. Are you afraid? Jesus himself was afraid to walk this painful journey, but out of love for us, he did so. So for love of him, we follow.
This fully illustrated version of the traditional Stations of the Cross contains new meditations by children's author Regina Doman (Angel in the Waters) along with:
- Scripture verses that point to each station
- traditional prayers attributed to St. Francis of Assisi and St. Alphonsus Liguori
- lyrics to the traditional hymn “Stabat Mater” ("At the Cross Her Station Keeping") in both Latin and English
- a feature that gives historical and scriptural lessons concerning the tradition of walking the Way of the Cross
- and a final prayer that ties the stations to Eucharistic Adoration throughout the liturgical year
Detailed pictures compliment the text and allow the reader to follow Christ and His Mother as they make their way through the streets of Jerusalem on the way to Calvary.
- Regina Doman
- Publication Date:
- Product Format:
- Illustrated By:
- Chris Lewis
My kids (10, 9, 5) have loved poring over this exquisitely illustrated and thoughtfully written book…Read More
This is the eleventh volume from the pen of Regina Doman that I have read. I have actually had it fo…Read More
Listen. Devotional material for children doesn;t have to be juvenile. In fact, I would argue that t…Read More
This book is a wonderful resource to help kids pray the Stations of the Cross. Its packed with detai…Read More
I bought this book for my daughter to help her understand how important Stations of the Cross is. Bu…Read More
I couldn;t ask for anything more in a Stations of the Cross book. My children and I just prayed it, …Read More
Written so well. My granddaughter will love it.
Traditional stations of the cross prayers with captivating illustrations from artist Chris Lewis (Ba…Read More
This stations was very well done! Anything Alphonsus Ligouri is worth having and this is no exceptio…Read More