NOTE: The eBook edition of this title is currently only available in EPUB (Non-Kindle) format.
What is a retrograde?
A retrograde calculates, night and day, how to return the world to:
- the Old Order of moral and sexual decency
- classical masculinity
- national sovereignty and national borders
- faith and hope and charity
- goodness and beauty and truth
- Christian civic liberty
- and most importantly, the social kingship of Christ
In the words of Shakespeare, a retrograde is one of God’s spies.
The retrograde has the unique capacity for understanding the stark chasm between the degenerate, socialist-infiltrated world of decay on one side and the well-meaning, good-hearted, but clueless Christian world on the other.
In a time of such profound decay, being one of God’s spies is a last resort and a pure necessity: it involves not “deep cover,”—i.e., acting like the enemy—but rather “half cover”: acting as a “contra” in the secular arena, a crypto-Christian counterinsurgent willing to fight like a Navy Seal and to think like a counterintel officer.
Retrogrades . . . to the streets! Our aim is to reverse the deliberate, deuced machinations of “radicals” like Saul Alinsky who, by penning the rulebook of radicalism, threw down a challenge that has, until now, gone unanswered. Rules for Retrogrades is the handbook men of good will need to win the culture war! Here is a sampling from the call to action found within these pages:
- No truth is “off-limits”; we must never be ashamed to be candid.
- It is a damnable lie that humility disallows Christians from standing up (for what they believe) in the cultural and political forum!
- Control of language is control of thought; don’t let radicals control the language.
- Never trust a man who is unwilling to have enemies.
- Radicals form coalitions, but retrogrades form fellowships.
- The root of cultural decay is feminism: end feminism to end radicalism.
- Timothy J. Gordon
- David R. Gordon
- TAN Books
- Publication Date:
- Product Format:
This is a great book that every Catholic should read. If you want to do something about about the sp…Read More
Tim and his brother put together a great compilation to foil the "Rules for Radicals". The…Read More