Father James Sullivan recounts the details of the Gospel with a gentle hand and rich historical details. These carefully crafted meditations allow the reader to feel the joys and sorrows of Christ’s life, from His public ministry to His Passion, Death, and Resurrection.
Father Sullivan brings the eternal Word of God to bear on the daily struggles of contemporary life.
The daily readings end with a practical reflection and a contextual prayer for God’s grace to deal with modern-day anxieties and hopes.
This feature-packed little book includes:
- Iconic pencil drawings featuring scenes from the life of Christ as well as depictions of modern man encountering Our Lord
- Meditations and prayers on every major event of Jesus’s life from across all four gospels
- Beautiful prayers that will help us align our will with Christ’s will as exposed in His Word.
- Reflections on the gospels that will encourage us to live the Good News in our everyday lives
- And much more…
A portion of the proceeds from every purchase of this Confraternity of the Precious Blood title go directly to The Sisters Adorers of the Precious Blood in Brooklyn, NY to support them in their vocation.
- Fr. James E. Sullivan
- Publication Date:
- Confraternity of the Precious Blood
I discovered this book when I was 16 and just beginning to have a prayer life. Since that time I hav…Read More
Great book to keep in your bag so you always have spiritual reading available.
I'm new to being Catholic. I was confirmed a little over a year ago, and I was devoid of religi…Read More
A Door to Wisdom
Great companion to the Sunday Mass readings. Easy to bring with wherever I go for further reflection…Read More