Part One, “Preparing for Marian Devotion,” answers the following questions:
• What is Mary's place in God's plan?
• What has the Church taught about Mary?
• How has Marian devotion changed history?
• How should I cultivate devotion to Mary?
Part Two, “Aids for Marian Devotion,” provides these essential resources:
• Inspiration for Marian devotion from the Scriptures and the saints
• Excerpts from Church documents addressing Mary's role
• Accounts of Marian miracles and messages through the ages
• Marian prayers and hymns from the Church's rich liturgical and devotional patrimony
• Marian poetry
The Manual for Marian Devotion is designed to be small enough to travel with you everywhere: use it to nourish your love of Mary with the Scriptures and stories of the saints, and turn to its prayers throughout the day.
- The Dominican Sisters of Mary
- TAN Books
- Publication Date:
From the moment you hold this book in your hands, you know it is something special. It is an absolut…Read More
Excellent compilation of Marian-related historical texts, Mary's place in the Liturgy as well a…Read More
I love collecting books on Marian devotion, and this has been a beautiful addition to our library. U…Read More
Outstanding manual - easy to read type, very convenient small size, and well organized.