This compendium is the exhaustive encyclopedia of mystical phenomena. A true treasure that every Catholic man, woman, and child will turn to again and again.
Lovingly and painstakingly compiled over more than a dozen years, this beautiful, fascinating, and informative Compendium of the Miraculous by Deacon Albert E. Graham is a monumental accomplishment and is essential to every Catholic home.
The Compendium is packed with comprehensive information and revelatory details, including:
- examples of authentic, questionable, erroneous, false, and fraudulent revelation
- revelations by Christ and through the saints about heaven, hell, and purgatory
- brief biographies of many saints, blesseds, and venerables with particular attention paid to their experiences with mystical experiences or phenomena
- significant attention paid to Marian Apparitions, identifying those that are approved, not approved, or pending a decision
Furthermore, this one-of-a-kind Compendium is overflowing with explanations and examples in the lives of saints of more than 40 types of extraordinary mystical phenomena such as:
- Supernatural dreams and visions
- Bilocation and Invisibility
- Gift of Tongues and Prophecy
- Supernatural empery over nature
- . . . and many more
The Compendium of the Miraculous is a book unlike any other: an exhaustive reference guide, an uplifting devotional, and fount of theological knowledge all in one. Every Catholic home deserves a copy.
With a foreword by “the Miracle Hunter” Michael O’Neill, one of the world’s foremost experts on the miraculous.
- Deacon Albert E. Graham
- TAN Books
- Publication Date:
- Product Format:
My goal as a homeschooling mother is to have as many resources on our faith as possible. I want my c…Read More
I'm highly impressed with this work to say the least. Beautiful quality paper and ink, great co…Read More
Words can'texpress my appreciation to all those involved in making this book available. It is s…Read More
I conduct RCIA classes. I like to share enrichment materials with the participants. I think this boo…Read More
The book is absolutely beautiful. Cannot give fill review as only on p.138 as yet. However, obvious …Read More
This is a full size book with colored art throughout. A must have.