Saint Thomas Aquinas’s Summa Theologica is one of the most influential and significant works in the history of the world, but because of its’ breadth and scope it is generally considered to be almost inaccessible to most readers. Until now.
In My Way of Life Fathers Walter Farrell and Martin J. Healy champion a brilliant summation of the Thomistic doctrines that offers the reader an encounter with wisdom and the use of that wisdom in understanding and knowing our Lord and Redeemer Jesus Christ.
My Way of Life presents small, concise portions of the Summa in a manageable format. This work will allow the reader to consider some of the highest thoughts of one of history’s greatest minds and apply them to the modern world, including:
- The Oneness of God
- The nature of Angels (p. 63)
- The hierarchy of angels, demons, and humans (p. 121)
- Man’s disposition to pursue happiness
- The Divine Life in man
- The Incarnation Jesus and its ramifications (p. 443)
- The Last Things (Death, Judgment, Heaven, and Hell)
A portion of the proceeds from every purchase of this Confraternity of the Precious Blood title go directly to The Sisters Adorers of the Precious Blood in Brooklyn, NY to support them in their vocation.
- Rev. Fr. Walter Farrell, O.P., S.T.M.
- Author 2:
- Fr. Martin J. Healy, S.T.D.
- Confraternity of the Precious Blood
- Publication Date:
- Product Format: