Embark on a journey that begins before time itself, when Mary was only an eternal thought in the Mind of God, and extends into her life in Scripture. Discover Our Mother throughout centuries of Church history, as she intervenes at pivotal periods—especially at her most famous apparitions, when she made roses bloom on a hillside in Mexico, when she made a miraculous spring of water rise from the ground in Lourdes, and when she made the sun dance at Fatima.
See the maternal care she has given to humanity and the battle she has waged against the evil one, the one against whom she was put in enmity for all time. After seeing how she pursues us in love, learn how to grow closer to Mary, Our Mother, by making devotion to her part of your daily life.
Take this 8-session journey now and discover the woman who, from the very beginning, was destined to be the Queen of Heaven.
Provide this trusted guide to each Study Leader and Small Group Discussion Leader through the eight-part Queen of Heaven program. Contains:
• Video recap notes helpful for discussion
• Discussion question answers
• Leader resources to save you time
• Effective ways to build attendance, and much more!
It's so helpful for running QOH, that we're giving you a Leader Guide FREE with every 10 Study Guides! It makes the Small Group Discussion Leader’s role so clear that recruiting is easy. With this helpful Leader Guide, leading your Queen of Heaven program will be seamless, enriching and enjoyable! 80 pages.
To be used by: Study Leader, Small Group Discussion Leader, Core Team
The Study Guide leads each Leader and Participant through the eight-part program Queen of Heaven and provides you with additional content to complete the study. Contains:
• Over 50 full-color sacred art images
• Discussion questions
• Glossary of key people and words to know
• A section to help you apply each lesson to your daily life
• Further suggested reading
• Profound reflections on Mary from the Bible, the popes, the Catechism, and the Saints
• Quality, Lay-flat binding
Designed to be used in tandem with the program’s video content, this Study Guide leads you to take what you’ve learned during the session and apply it to your own life during each week and for years to come. 176 pages.
To be used by: All Participants, Study Leader, Small Group Discussion Leader, Core Team
Streaming Video Group License:
As part of the Leader Pack purchase, the Leader can register their group so that all registered participants can access the video as part of the group study. The Streaming Video License:
• Enables Leaders to view the video lessons online to prepare the lesson ahead,
• Helps participants who missed a session to catch up, and
• Allows those unable to attend sessions to join your group ‘virtually.’
Parish Bundle: Includes 10 Study Guides and one free Leader Guide.
- Brian Kennelly
- Presented by:
- Leonardo Defilippis
- Msgr. Patrick Winslow