Custos, Latin for Guardian, is a one-of-a-kind 33 day consecration and spiritual boot-camp that helps men who are or will be fathers to encounter the real St. Joseph, walk with him, and become like him.
This book provides a unique combination of daily biblical reflections based on St. Joseph, daily prayers and spiritual practices. It is a truly powerful means to experiencing personal and relational transformation.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE:
- 33 daily reflections on St. Joseph based solely on Sacred Scripture (no private revelation)
- A Biblical walk through the seven stages of the spiritual leader’s journey
- St. Joseph’s seven foundational principles that apply to every father leader
- The thirty-three practices that will help transform your relationship with God, your wife, and your children
- A spiritual plan that provides a blueprint for the rest of your life
- A consecration that most closely follows Christ’s example in that He allowed Mary and Joseph both to consecrate Him to His Father
Included with the book is a Custos Spiritual Practices Chart (8.5” x 11”, two-sided, full color).
- Devin Schadt
- Publication Date:
- June 1st, 2021
- Product Format: