In 101 Surprising Facts About the Bible, Rick Rotondi recounts the story of how the Bible was written, translated, published, and proclaimed. Join him as he explores the mysteries of the Bible, unpacks its prophecies, and examines how this ancient text is a living word — a rule of life and a letter from God addressed personally to you.
Read and learn…
- How Alexander the Great helped shape the Bible (Fact 14)
- The age of the oldest Bible (Fact 16)
- God’s other means of Revelation (Facts 24 and 25)
- When Christ appeared in the Old Testament (Fact 38)
- The striking prophecy of the Crucifixion, 1,000 years in advance (Fact 65)
- How the Bible has a sense of humor (Fact 82)
- How the Bible transformed civilization (Fact 85)
101 Surprising Facts About the Bible is a fascinating guide to the Word of God. In these pages, learn new facts about the Bible, test your knowledge of it — and make its amazing treasures your own.
- Rick Rotondi
- Publication Date:
- Product Format: