There are few things that are certain in this world. Death is one of them.
But the ultimate question remains: right now, am I prepared to die?
While it may be an uncomfortable thought, we all need to come to terms with the fact that, someday, each one of us will enter into eternity. And when we do, we will meet our Creator, be judged by Him, and enter into either perpetual happiness or eternal suffering — all based upon the way we die.
Death is arguably the most important moment of our existence.
Am I prepared? Do I even know how to prepare?
This Preparation for Death set provides you with the timeless wisdom of the Church and the Saints on this very topic. And there are few topics (if any) that are more important. Hell is real, Purgatory cleanses by fire and is full of immense suffering, and Heaven is more blissful than we can possibly imagine. If I am to die tomorrow, where will I go?
This set includes the following books:
- Preparation for Death by St. Alphonsus Liguori
- The Four Last Things: Death, Judgement, Hell, Heaven by Rev. Fr. Martin Von Cochem
- The Dogma of Hell by Rev. Fr. F. X. Schouppe, S.J.
- What Will Hell Be Like? by St. Alphonsus Liguori
- Purgatory: Explained by the Lives and Legends of the Saints by Rev. Fr. F. X. Schouppe, S.J.
- What the Saints Said About Heaven by Ronda Chervin
We all will suffer death. Am I at peace about it?
We know not the day nor the hour when our short journey through this life will come to an end. We must stay sober and alert and be faithful stewards, ready to meet our Lord whenever He calls us home.
The world is passing, but eternity lasts forever.