Book: Theology of Home II: The Spiritual Art of Homemaking shines new light on the role of a homemaker as it relates the deepest truths of the Faith with an honest and fearless understanding of the modern world. Rather than looking to the 1950s for inspiration, Gress and Mering forge a new path by looking at the gifts women can offer those they love.
2023 Planner: Theology of Home strives to help ordinary families uncover the eternal meaning hidden in the quiet moments of their everyday lives. This planner channels the same beauty and inspiration of the books, while helping to order and organize daily life.
Covering 16 months and beginning in September 2023, the planner includes:
- Liturgical calendar highlights and saint feast days
- Images and excerpts from Theology of Home III: At the Sea
- Full-color interior and spiral binding
- Quotes from the saints
- An elegant, airy, and professional design
- Plenty of space for notes, reminders, and events
- Traditional Catholic prayers
The Theology of Home Planner is a must for anyone who wants to bring more beauty, intentionality, and structure to home life, daily life, and life out in the world. Still more, this year’s planner highlights the beauty, mystery, and power of sea, both through its images, as well as the quotes and meditations included throughout.
- Product Format: