Do you know that a fierce war rages for your soul? It’s a spiritual battle with crucial consequences in your everyday life — and its outcome will determine your eternal destiny. You live on a hotly contested battlefield, and you can’t escape the fight. You have no choice but to engage the Enemy — that is, Satan and his demons. Are you ready for battle?
An Introduction to Spiritual Warfare, hosted by Dr. Paul Thigpen, is a new 8-part video series, a useful companion resource to TAN Books bestselling title by Dr. Thigpen, Manual for Spiritual Warfare. It’s designed to help you recognize, resist, and overcome Satan’s attacks.
These ten-minute videos will answer these critical questions:
- Who is Satan, and what powers does he have?
- What are his typical battle strategies?
- What’s the difference between ordinary demonic activity and extraordinary demonic activity?
- How has Jesus Christ conquered the Enemy, and how can his victory become ours?
- Who are our Commander and comrades in God’s army, fighting alongside us in battle?
- What spiritual weapons and armor do we possess?
- How do we keep the Enemy out of our camp?
St. Paul once urged St. Timothy to “fight the good fight of the faith.” Introduction to Spiritual Warfare will help you fight that battle—and win.
- Product Format:
- Streaming Video
- Paul Thigpen, Ph.D.
- TAN Books
- Publication Date: