Finally! A practical guide for girls on the art of communicating through your words, actions, dress, and demeanor that you are a person with value and dignity.
The Thoughtful Girl’s Guide presents a thorough exploration and explanation of that dignity and value by asking questions for self-reflection and by telling the stories of famous (and not-so-famous) people.
In our world which is so confused about the very basics—the value of human life, the meaning and purpose of sexuality, why beauty matters, and what exactly constitutes true freedom—this book is much needed.
This book makes clear that communication is ultimately about mutual respect, virtue, and friendship—and then shows you how to pull it off!
So, girls: What do you need to know about listening, speaking, writing, dressing, and etiquette?
You need to know how to:
- Discover your mission and purpose in life
- Improve your listening and refine your speaking
- Understand your own “style” for connecting with others
- Date without losing your mind
- Know more about the world of fashion
- Choose an outfit for any occasion
- Have fun at a party
- Conduct yourself during a job interview
- Get a grip on digital communications such as texting, email, and social media
- Understand and employ the rules of etiquette
Being a woman in today’s world can be difficult, but The Thoughtful Girl's Guide is the perfect book to make it a little easier to do so and to live a happy, holy, and fulfilled life full of good friends and good relationships.
- Product Format:
- File URL: